Simple, yet powerful
What kind of RADAR?
Together with Bern University of applied sciences (BFH-TI), we developped a FMCW radar for counting birds in the sky up to a height of 1km.
- One RX and one TX daughterboard for our SDR hardware
- TX Frequency range: 9300-9500MHz
- Output power: 10mW
- TX waveform loadable from linux user space
- RX baseband streaming interface
- FPGA radar coprocessor in development
Examples of some of our specialized 9.3-9.5GHz SDR front-end boards that are used for the FMCW bird counter. TX daughterboard RX daughterboard
Contact us if you are interested in radar applications.