RF - Electronics Engineer (60-100 %)
- Specification, design and verification of electronic assemblies and printed circuit boards
- Technical responsibility for electronic assemblies from the idea to ramp-up
- System integration of electronic assemblies
- Support of the firmware department during the commissioning of the hardware
- Design of electronic circuits for test equipment and test setups
- Support in the implementation of testing software (Linux, Bash, Python...)
- Technical support in the execution of trials and test campaigns internally or at customer sites
- Participation in the coaching of our technical staff
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in specification, development and verification of complex analog and digital electronics
- Experience in PCB development (Altium Designer is advantageous)
- Knowledge in the design of digital high-speed and RF circuits
- Ability to work in a team, motivation and enthusiasm for the work
- Distinct independence and reliable way of working
- Competent language skills in German (B2), competent language skills in English (B2)
- A multifaceted, challenging and exciting job
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Fair salary and good social benefits
- Six weeks of vacation per year, 40-hour week
Now is a great time to join our team.
We look forward to receive your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, all references and diplomas).